Sunday, February 22, 2015

I hope you find another like me

       I rem when we first fell in love. We stuck together like hand and glove.  Back then when you laughed through all my conversations . Back then I could  still  see the smile on your face reflect the happiness in your heart.
       Back then you never knew my name, to me I was just 'love'.  You told me you couldn't see your life with anyone else but me. Without me you wouldn't know how you would survive. I was the very air you used to breath and your heart bet to my name.  You made it look like paradise on earth. You filled my heart with fantasies.  You gave me false hopes.
     You were the girl of my wildest dreams.  You were my perfect example of how lovers are ment to be.  Yes, I loved you. To you I was committed.
     But, look how everything turned out. I wonder what I did wrong. I wonder what I would have done different. I thought I treated you right. I remember you used to say "Bby you make me feel like a princess" What changed?
         Now all I have are memories. And fantasies of what could have been.  You shattered me to pieces when you finally left. Like you before, I  didn't think I would make it. But thank God I realized you were not worth it.  All the tears and sorrow. All the worries and effort.
      Now that I finally realized how good I treated you.  I feel sorry.  And all I can say is "I hope you find another like me"  I hope he kisses you like I did, makes love to you like I did. I hope he understands you like I. I hope he realizes how much you love chocolates and how much you hate lies.  I hope he understands you better than I did Coz darln,  YOU WILL REMEMBER ME.

No comments: