Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pull Down That Miniskirt

         If I was this powerful ganglord that you wanted to get rid of, send a beautiful woman in a very short skirt, let her be blessed from top to bottom. In short, give me something I can look at.  I assure you I will be so mesmerized I would probably not hear even the loudest of bullets go through my heart. I would die smiling.
        That is besides my point. I have had this thing for skirts since as long as I can remember my sexual side being alive. So as I walk on the streets and notice a guy starring at a lady's behind in a short skirt, that he doesn't notice a pole in front of him. I don't blame him. We are now heading and living in a miniskirt Generation. Every man has a thing for skirts. If you don't, ask yourself how many times you go out, also remember to knock your right hand man down there and tell him to wake up.
       "My dress my choice" I think that is where everything went wrong. Whoever said leave something little to the imagination wasn't nuts. I know we men want something to remind us that when God created us He gave us some extra package down there. I call it "man reaction". But at least give our brains some work, lets us at least try n undress you with our minds, we like to work hard and don't always like it easy for gods sakes,  but before we are even half way there, let us wake up to the pain of hitting a pole, a wall, tripping and falling, or something that leaves our dirty minds embarrassed.
             I know you are probably asking how all these is related to love.  So here is the catch for you. Am walking on the streets of Nairobi. And I notice this couple  walking towards me and suddenly they stop to a sermon by a friend I assume.  You can tell the guy to the couple is very confident of himself. Of course he has all the reasons to think he ought to be confident. He has the most beautiful woman besides him. At least that is what he thinks. I don't blame him. I think my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman av ever met. As he introduces her to his friend I can't help it but slow down and stare at her well formed behind. I give credit where it's due.  She surely does have some nice.... But maybe that skirt is too short. It kinda spoilt everything. Gave her a whole different representation.
          I don't mean to be rude but if I met her at a later hour of the day if you know what I mean, I would have mistaken her for a 'lady of the night'.
         I wouldn't have been surprised if the guy had coaxed her into wearing the damn thing.
         " Switheart I want you to wear that short skirt I bought you"
         "But darling I thought I told you that the skirt is too short"
          "What do you mean its too short.... That is fashion.... Dont u want me to show them I also have a beautiful woman..."
          "But darling...."
          " If you want to go with me you will wear that skirt...."
             That is how I imagined the conversation to be. It happens.  But that shouldn't be the case. Men, you call her your woman, exactly, she is yours.  I don't see why you have to make her show off to other people. What you have is yours and yours to see... In the bedroom.  There is no excuse of that you want to belong. Dont dress her like a prostitute to impress your friends. They wont respect her. Let there be a difference between what you see and what they see. If you show them what is supposed to be private to your eyes.  What difference does it make between them and you?.
        When a man notices a lady dressed allittle over provokertively,  yes he will be mesmerized his eyes out. He will be licking his lips dry. After all this is bound to happen by nature.  But deep down, after his lustful desires have elapsed he will think to himself and deep down he still knows he will never take such a Woman to his mother. She is good to have fun but never good enough to settle down.
          Yes,  we love those short skirts,  personally, I am in love,  addicted, affiliated, obsessed, call it whatever. But ladies next time before you wear that miniskirt. Look yourself in the mirror with the eyes of a hundred men.

No comments: