Thursday, November 13, 2014

Those stupid crushes

      I remember my first crush as if it was just yesterday... Beautiful, angelic, beauteous, sheen, shapely, hot name them... Who am i kidding? I can barely recall her face.
    That's how crushes are. They at the time turn you upside down. They decorate your face with smiles, your mind with thoughts and your heart with expectations.
    "I am in love" you convince yourself.
    "she is the love of my life"
    "I have met my better half" you feel your head with ideas.
     But, unfortunately they are never there to stay and when you look back and remember, after everything erupts and dies.  You can't  help but laugh at your foolish self.
        Crushes come in different forms. There are those that can be justified and these you can share with others. For example, that girl at school that everybody likes, that neighbor that you never dared to talk to,....
         There are those that are forbidden.  These you will agree are more sweet and dangerous. We start with that teacher whose lessons you enjoy yet never perform in that subject,
        
         Dear teacher, i have a confession to make....
I accuse myself guilty of everything am about to say
I never sleep in class
I am always staring at you
I never understand a word you say
When you make a joke am always the first to laugh
I don't like the way you teach
But i love the way you a_dress
The class
I promise to pass your subject
Bt i need one favour from you....

Or is it your girlfriend's boyfriend or the other way round, the plumber that comes every week to fix your tap.... The list is endless...
But one thing i know we should be happy.  Crushes make life exiting, and stupid and give us things to talk to our friends about.

No comments: