Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I LOVE YOU

Lately I told my girlfriend 'I love you' but just a few seconds before i did so. I took the little time to think. Was I even aware of what these three words mean? I love you
And then i realized many times before i wasnt being honest to myself. Particulary when i used this words. Not that i was too young. No. I guess we are so blinded as we grow up particilary the microwave generation
All those soap oprahs we watch as we grow up. The hypocracy from our dear parents who have made sure 'relationships' are only myth to be confirmed otherwise only after school. So, as naive as we get, we  take any chance we get , to pass this magical words to those of the opposite sex. Those we claim to love. But think about it. If at all you took your time to check out the meaning of the three magical words given in the above link. If at all you have used the words or if at all you are planning to use them. Ask yourself one question. Are you doing the weight and meaning of the words justice?

No comments: