Saturday, August 26, 2017

The 'SHE' Project

Every man loves a challenge. And every girl loves to play hard to get every once in a while. That's what makes courtship somewhat of a game. Like a movie of 'catch me if you can' with  Leonardo DiCaprio.
Pursuing a lady is like undertaking a project, you first have to make a declaration that you have no other commitments anywhere. Make a literature review, this is the general overview of why you are interested in her, explain what you intend to achieve, what is your goal. Here you will deal with questions such as, why me? What will stop you from leaving me? What makes me so special? Why do you love me?
So when i met you, there was that deep connection between the two of us. But because of one reason or the other we couldn't tangle, not as much as i wanted. Unfortunately there was too much going on with you.  The way you were around me rang bells of 'I_want_you_and_very_much_love_your_company'.
Those were the first days, when our hearts were still warm. Warm with expectations, we were still discovering ourselves. Each day i had found a different and new way to make you smile.
But now there started to develop something that was blocking me. Maybe not a permanent barrier, coz i could still get to you. But, there was a sieve. Something that was blocking that which wasn't safe for your heart maybe. One day i would feel we were definitely headed in the right direction and the next day i would feel like something had changed.
The way things seemed. You had a lot going on your life. Or maybe it's your thirst for that which you expected to receive from the world, and the fear of disappointment. When things turned out not as good.
For someone who reads so much of fantasy romance novels you sure have a lot of reservations.
I can tell you want all those things plus more. Don't ask me what. I can see the hunger in your eyes. The hunger for a  special kind of love. Wish i could be the chef that satisfies your hunger. The rhythm that your heart beats to. The director, Your director. Wish we could make us a soap opera. I already  have the ending figured out. Trust me they wont see this one coming.
But for now all i can do is wish. How i wish i could make you my project. I have all the resources i need. I know we have a lot of work to do. But guided by one objection, to make you mine. I will be the hardest worker you've ever seen. Let me make you my field of study. I am sure there is more to you than you let out, I can feel it. So, with one knee on the floor i ask, will you be my project?

No comments: