Friday, August 18, 2017

Our First Kiss


A kiss wasn’t the first thing that came to mind the first time I saw her. But I must have thought to myself, damn! is she pretty or what? I could say it was love at first site but due to the fear you might not believe me, let us not go there, at least not yet. I remember on that first day I got one of those weird feelings that something about her just felt right. My eyes were stuck on her for the whole evening. She was new to the place and I was more than willing to be of help. I knew that fate had something in store for us but never had I guessed it would come as soon as it did.
Through the next couple of days, I had found myself wondering how it would feel to kiss her. I remember how I would steal glances at her lips and imagine them interlocked with mine. She had the kind of eyes that you just wanted to stare down, they were the kind of eyes that had that innocent look and a bit of naughty written on them. It itched me not to know her in so many other ways. Unfortunately, most of the times we met was in public eyes and this wasn’t the best place to confess my overly growing affection towards her. I would intentionally make us lag behind after crowds and colleagues and pass her naughty compliments and comments. She would smile or pass a hand gesture and I would feel like the greatest man in the world even if for just a second.
She had a ‘more than just ok ‘body. The kind that caused heads to turn, the kind that was not too sexy to marry but hot enough to give you insecurities. Her personality was the kind that forced a smile on every man’s face who dared talk to her. The kind of personality that kept every man on his good behavior. She was the kind of girl who was not shy to make her presence known in a group. The kind who commanded attention without begging for it. She was most definitely my kind of girl.
On this fateful day, I had hit the jackpot. I was the man on top of the world. Today was the second time she was coming at my place ‘for a movie’. The first time she came I had painfully played the gentleman card. The closest we came together had been when I hugged her goodbye. This time I planned things to be different, I risked being taken as a looser. It was today or never. This sudden need to kiss her had to be satisfied. I sound crazy, I know, trust me I was even more crazy at the time. suddenly I couldn’t think straight, it was like I was thinking from my lips. Every conversation we  seemed to start was boring to me. I didn’t want to talk anymore, I just wanted to shut her up and show her a different kind of language. The language of our lips. It’s not like I am the best kisser there is but I was pretty confident of myself.
So, I took a deep breath. I thought to myself, what the heck. Her being there, at my place, just me and her, looking as beautiful as she did, must have counted for and meant something. Otherwise, what kind guy did she take me for? What could possibly go wrong? What is the worst that could have happened?
I took a not so long look into her eyes, she stared back and her eyes seemed to give in to my silent request. so I leaned in and went for it. Three seconds must have felt like a life time coz when she finally pulled away I knew; I wasn’t anywhere close to having enough. Now I needed no permission to really show her how I felt. It didn’t take long and I was already running out of breath, I was already breathing heavily. I had always had this fear of drowning, and now it felt as if I was drowning but not of water but pleasure. How was that even possible? Had she not taken small breaks to look deep into my eyes and let me know the feeling was mutual, I would think she was trying to run me out of breath and kill me. But now I was sure she needed and wanted me too much to want me dead. That couch had always felt big, but today it felt small. We moved from one position to the next for two main reasons among others. One, to showcase my prowess in the art of love making and two, to find the most comfortable position coz it was clear this was going to take some time. It was amazing how perfectly she fit in my arms. It was as if she were hand made for me. she must have been impressed coz I was, with myself. It was as if we had rehearsed for this day time and again. Everything seemed to fit perfectly, there was no wrong step, no wrong move or weird moment. That’s how things were, just perfect…….
To be continued

No comments: