Thursday, January 26, 2017

WHY YOU DON’T NEED YOUR VOTERS CARD TO GET CONJUGAL RIGHTS


So its election year here in Kenya and as expected our “Honorable” politicians are coming up with all kinds of schemes to get us to get our voters cards. And on the top of the list is one that has left most people raising their eyebrows in shock. Apparently it turns out, they have the power over our wives and girlfriends. I wonder what part of our constitution gives them the power to stipulate under what circumstances whatever is supposed to happen behind closed bedrooms’ doors happens and if it should happen. That’s what our so called learned friends would call ‘Misuse of power’ that is if they have any power at all.
Anyway politicians are not my concern for this article, but before we go on to the matter at hand. I will take my time to state that I think it’s pretty hypocritical and unwise of them unless they are trying to be funny, which I highly doubt. I wish I had some way of knowing what goes on behind their bedroom doors, not that am a pervert or anything, or maybe I am.
Honestly speaking am here to talk about sex. Yes, you got me right SEX. So before you continue reading this, make sure you are in a private place or alone. Because things are about to get sexy. If you are in the office, make sure no colleague is around eavesdropping, if in a matatu make sure your seatmate’s eyes are not fixed at you. Trust me you don’t want to be reading this with someone else. You know am kidding, right? But now that I’ve captured your attention let me dive right in.
I will start with a question for you guys, why is it such a big deal to you ladies when you see a big guy. And I mean “BIG” feel free to explore your imagination. Why are those big arms and that six pack such a big deal? Well, I think its most probably because performance will most at times be paired with physical strength. That is why if you want to start your own Kenyan version of Fifty Shades of Grey, if only it was legal, then you don’t go for the skinny guy, you go for the Shemar Moore, Paul walker, Dwayne Johnson or maybe Cristiano Ronaldo kind of guy, ladies feel free to google. Guys on the other hand are obsessed with curves, even Meghan Trainor knew that ‘boys need a little more booty to hold at night’ whatever it is she meant with that.
It’s true, sex is important between couples, I believe it brings something new and exciting, maybe even more than exciting. But sometimes I believe it can be misused. And most of these times it tends to luck meaning. Sex has a meaning? Other than pleasure, countless orgasm, and whatever other kinky staff you get out of it? According to me yes, religiously sex is said to be sacred, only to be shared by those in marriage. But it’s also said to be for procreation and companionship. Therefore, many people understand it differently. The point is to let it remain mysterious. There is a reason there is a difference between human and wild animals, dogs to be specific, coz cats are pretty secretive. Maybe even more that humans nowadays. But that’s beside the point. I believe that the gift of sex is only adequately and satisfactorily shared where there exists love. Most will testify to that. And there is more to relationships than just intercourse. For I believe that for two people to connect sexually, they must be able to bond emotionally, those who have studied the art of sex will tell you sex is more than just penetration. So guys let’s not misuse sex. Think of it this way. Think of that which you have in abundance, that which you don’t lack, that which is always at your reach. Of what importance is it to you, how much do you value it? How do you feel each day you have it? I would bet, pretty normal. Now think of that thing that you’ve always wanted to have, or that which doesn’t come around easily, maybe once in a while. If you haven’t gotten it, think of the feeling you will have once you get it, if you have, remember the feeling when you got it. It’s like running ten laps around a football pitch and then someone teasing you of not giving you some water. You would kill for it, and when you finally get it, you feel like you’ve been reborn. Now, here is my homework, take every example I’ve given and replace it with sex. And build the whole picture by yourself.
Finally, I have a word of advice to our politicians, you seem to want those votes so badly. Here is what you can do, abstain from sex from now to the elections and preserve that energy for the campaigns. Let’s see how well that works out for you.

No comments: